Powered By Blogger

Search Here

Sunday 29 May 2016

Where is the Dark?

You let me go to the darkness, I accompany you, you accompany me, but then, you left me in the darkness. You go through the dark, to find your light. Your own light. You told me to find my own light too. But you just said it without accompany me to the light. You found your own light and you left me in the dark. Darkness that you created. Darkness where I didn’t know before. Darkness where you lived before. Now I am all alone in the darkness. I started to love the darkness. Even when the light found me first, I don’t want to leave the darkness. Darkness is me. And your last word is still echoing in my mind. I just don’t love you no more.

That feeling that I missed a lot. Not you. I already forget about you years ago. But I can’t erase the darkness I’ve ever felt. I want my loneliness back. I want to be alone. I need my darkness back. I tried to create my own darkness. But the light here is too strong. Sometimes the light won’t let me go. I am between the light and the darkness. I can’t choose between you two. So I just need to manage the time, when I go with the light, when I fall to the dark. But still, I enjoy my darkness so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment